CONCOURS INTERNATIONAL DE MUSIQUE JEAN FRANÇAIX
(CHAMBER MUSIC ONLINE)
Applications : Deadline 1th June, 2023
Results: July 1, 2023, to be announced on the website.
- Article 1. Musici Artis Paris organizes the Concours International de musique Jean Francaix. The competition (Chamber music from 2 to 6 musicians) takes place entirely on Internet. Online Competition.
- Article 2. The competition is open to contestants of all nationalities without age limit. The program is a free choice of Jean Francaix's piece and one or many piece, up to 45 minutes. Performers are allowed to use the score.
- Article 3. The contestants will be judged based solely on the submitted recordings.
- Article 4. Fees are payable through Paypal (email@example.com) : 100 euros per group
or by bank transfer (feel you free to ask our bank information)
- Article 5. Repertory :
-Free choice of a complete Jean Francaix's piece
The total length of the video recording must be limited to 45 minutes
- Article 6. Participants must submit video recordings. Audio-only recordings will not be accepted. Video files must be performed by the applicants and must not be edited in any way, nor should any effects be added. Participants are responsible for ensuring that the video is recorded with good quality (image and sound). Be aware that poor recording quality may interfere with the jury’s ability to review the material. It is suggested to avoid distortion and, in chamber music, ensure that the accompaniment is not louder than the applicant. Participants will not be penalized for the quality of your video, but it is very important that the quality is good enough to see and hear the participant clearly.
When submitting the Application Form, participants must include the titles of the piece/s in the program, using the format: .
Videos must be sent by using www.wetransfer.com or uploaded directly to the competition’s Dropbox :
- Article 7. If the duration of the submitted video (or total duration of all videos if the submission comprises more than one file) exceeds the time limits by more than 60 seconds (as specified in the rules), the applicant might be disqualified without notice and his/her application shall be treated as null and void. The duration of the performed piece excludes applause and going to or leaving the stage.
- Article 8. Registration is to be done exclusively through electronic means, at the website: https://www.concoursinternational-jeanfrancaix.org/
Participants will be requested to:
Fill the Online Application form.
Submit their video through https://www.dropbox.com/request/RD9yiXwwg5DJmWsVrdu2
- Article 9. By participating in the competition, competitors automatically waive the right to any remuneration regarding eventual publication and distribution of music video recordings on CD, DVD, or any type of online publication of the media.
Article 10. A minimum of (4) four qualified judges will be evaluating the audition materials. The work of the Jury is regulated by special Rules. Jury members are selected from a pool of renowned performing artists, conductors, composers, and pedagogues. All judges’ decisions are final. Participants may receive feedback from the judges, via email, upon request (send an email message to the office of the competition: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Article 11. Competitors are assessed by the Jury:
FIRST PRIZE : 1500 euros
SECOND PRIZE : 1000 euros
THIRD PRIZE: 500 euros
The number of awards (prizes) is limited, but can be shared.
- Article 12. The PrizeWinner will get promotion during the months following the results.
Diplomas ang gifts will send following the results in july, Prizemoney for prizewinners by paypal.
- Article 13. By applying to the competition, participants automatically accept all the conditions and rules of the Concours International de musique Jean Francaix.
Contact: Musici Artis Paris, 56 rue Mary Besseyre 92170 Vanves (France)